Axis Business Consultants is looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of organizational customer service best practices. If you have exceptional skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Axis Business Consultants is an authorized dealer for Sharp, Kyocera, KIP wide format, Canon scanners, FP mailing equipment and software collaboration products. Additionally, we have partner relationships with several other equipment manufacturers. The broad range of equipment and services we offer enables our company to customize solutions to the specific needs of each customer – from a small office to a large corporation. We are headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to)
- Perform daily clerical tasks, such as responding to clients, data entry, process documents and contract preparation
- Serve as a contact in the office for the sales team by answering all incoming calls and providing resolutions, as possible, while forwarding any issues to the sales manager.
- Import new account information to support the sales team as needed into Compass Sherpa CRM and ECI e-automate ERP software
- Produce analytical reports for the sales manager weekly and upon request
- Assist the sales team in bid/quote preparation
- Maintain the Compass Sherpa CRM software – update product specifications, update customer records and account information
- Assist the sales team in processing orders through the CRM software
- Check data accuracy on orders and contracts
- Coordinate with the service manager/warehouse manager to ensure timely deliveries
- Alert the sales team when deliverables are ready to be delivered to the customer and confirm the machine has been configured appropriately based on the customer’s needs
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries as needed
- Prepare quarterly review documentation for sales team for current customers
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up to date with new products and features
- Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software – Compass Sherpa is a plus
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and capable of setting own work priorities and working independently.
- Ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Reports To: Sales Manager
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great office atmosphere and place to work