The Sharp Advanced Series color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide users with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The color Advanced Series offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine, and it’s ready within 10 seconds
- Built-in retractable keyboard simplifies email address and subject line entries as well as repetitive scanning tasks and user authentication
- Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive™, SharePoint® Online, and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features
- Cloud Portal Office, a content management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files, helps keep your whole team connected
- Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and and End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), putting less wear on the feeder and your originals, and giving you more time to spend on other tasks
- Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of scanned color documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage
- Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of me