The MX-C301W desktop color workgroup document system offers multitasking workflow features while offering a compact footprint that fits in small spaces. Designed with leading-edge features found typically on larger machines, the MX-C301W makes managing your workflow easier than ever.
The compact MX-C301W desktop color workgroup document system has been built on the Sharp OSA® development platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s enhanced security platform with standard SSL support, 256-bit data encryption and up to 7 times data overwrite protection assures that your intellectual property is well protected.
Powerful features plus connectivity to cloud and mobile apps enable your business to run more efficiently.
- Robust 7″ (diagonally measured) high-resolution touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Automatic document feeder with scan speed of up to 37 ppm
- Wireless and wired network connectivity with PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript®3™ compatible printing systems
- Sharp enhanced security with extended SSL support, data encryption and data overwrite protection
- ImageSEND™ function scans documents to E-mail, network folders and USB devices
- Sharpdesk® Mobile compatibility via free app offers powerful mobile scanning and printing for mobile devices including iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, Windows® 10 and Windows® RT devices
- End-of-Lease feature can erase all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address book data at trade-in time
- Standard Super G3 fax with intelligent inbound routing
- Out-of-the-box support of Sharp OSA development platform, enabling businesses to streamline document workflow and help enhance productivity
- 250 GB hard drive supports convenient Document Filing System with image preview for easy access to frequently used documents
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional 500-sheet high capacity cassette
- Remote front panel feature allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation
- True 600 x 600 dpi printing combined with Sharp’s micro-fine toner technology provides clear, crisp image output
- Environmentally-friendly design offers lower power consumption, fast warm up, compact design and efficient dual component supply system