Precision engineered to help increase workflow efficiency and provide exceptional image quality, Sharp’s new MX Monochrome Series document systems take you to the next level in MFP performance and productivity.
A large, high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation and a full-size retractable keyboard to simplify data entry are just two of the many advanced features offered by these new models. A powerful true multi-tasking controller enables MX Monochrome Series users to save time and money while producing professional documents in-house—amazing image quality that is also economical.
Sharp’s advanced device management makes it easy to control usage and costs. With the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, integration with network applications has never been easier. And, to safeguard the confidentiality of your intellectual property, Sharp’s industry leading security suite is second to none.
- Large, high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical navigation (N models)
- Advanced second generation micro-fine toner technology offers crisp, high quality images page after page
- Standard 100-sheet duplex single pass document feeder with color Scan2TM technology (N models)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images, even on jobs with fine detail (N models)
- Network interface supports gigabit Ethernet
- Industry-leading ImageSENDTM function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more (N models)
- Robust 38GB document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features (N models)
- Standard PCL®6/PCL5e printing system with direct print function and available Postscript®3TM and Windows® XPS options (N models)
- Sharp OSA development platform with standard application communication module (N models) enables businesses to streamline document workflow and enhance productivity*
- ImageSEND function scans documents at up to 70 images per minute in both black and color (N models)
- Flexible paper handling system feeds up to 110 lb. index through the paper trays
- On-board paper storage capacity for up to 5,600 sheets with options
- Super G3 fax option with intelligent inbound routing
- Supports Sharp’s latest award-winning multi-level document and network security suite, which conforms to the new IEEE-2600TM- 2008 security standard for MFP devices*
- Advanced web-based device management offers both administrator level and user level login control
- Remote front panel feature allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation*
- Environmentally-friendly design offers low power consumption, long-life parts and is supported by Sharp’s toner recycling program