The MX-7500N high performance color document systems offer exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality at speeds up to 75 ppm. Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, these new models combine a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
Supporting the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX-7500N makes integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
- Flexible modular design provides a wide variety of configurations from basic high-speed copying and printing to professional folding and booklet making
- 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (OSPF) scans documents at up to 150 images per minute
- Up to 13,500-sheet paper capacity supports media up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm) and up to 13″ x 19″ output
- On-board paper catalog stores up to 1 ,000 media profiles to help streamline job set-up and maintain optimum output quality
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page
- Standard PCL®6 and true Adobe® PostScript3® with available Windows® XPS printing systems
- Large 15.4 • (diagonally measured) high-resolution color touch-screen display with integrated keyboard
- Sharp’s exclusive triple air-feed paper handling option provides higher reliability for maximum uptime as well as enhanced media support, and is virtually maintenance free.
- PANTONE Licensing offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing with 8-bit processing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics
- Standard Job Management features make it easy to print on-demand as well as retain jobs, combine jobs, repaginate jobs, edit pages and mor
- Energy efficient belt fusing offers low power consumption, fast warm up time, enhanced print quality and greater media capabilities
- Convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address book data at trade-in time