The Sharp Essentials Series color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Essentials Series focuses on value as well as user operability, and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The Essentials Series offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- Network-ready PCL 6 and available true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems combined with available DirectOffice™ technology lets you direct print PDFs, select Microsoft® Office formats and more!
- Available wireless networking feature can connect directly to your network or to mobile devices for convenient printing and scanning with the Sharpdesk® Mobile App.
- Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up job
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s available Cloud Connect features.
- Cloud Portal Office, an available content management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files, helps keep your whole team connected in the office and on the go.
- Standard 100-sheet reversing single-pass document feeder scans documents at speeds up to 80 images per minute (ipm).
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page.
- Available Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of scanned color documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics